Prepaid Gift Cards
Visa Prepaid Gift Card
Mastercard Prepaid Gift Card
Prepaid Gift Cards for Brands
Prepaid Bulk Gift Cards
Prepaid Gift Card from GiftCards.com
Whether it’s for a holiday, birthday, graduation or any form of a special occasion, prepaid gift cards can be ordered and personalized by GiftCards.com. You can start by personalizing a prepaid gift card of your choosing or by selecting a pre-designed gift card. Everything about the prepaid gift card can be personalized, from the photo to the text, to the gift card $ amount. Your prepaid gift card can also be delivered with a custom greeting card. Simply click above on one of our prepaid gift card options to get started!
Prepaid Gift Card Support
If you purchased or have a prepaid gift card from GiftCards.com, you can use our check balance page. Use the links below to check the balance of prepaid gift cards from other popular retailers:
Activate Prepaid Gift Card
Most prepaid gift cards are already activated upon purchase or can be easily activated by following the activation instructions on the front or back of the card. If you are looking to activate a gift card that was purchased from GiftCards.com, please use our activation page.
- Can I reload my prepaid gift card?
- The majority of prepaid gift cards are not reloadable, however Visa and Mastercard both feature a prepaid card that is reloadable. Learn more
- What do I do if I lost my prepaid gift card?
- The only sure way to get the prepaid gift card back is to have the gift card number or activation receipt. Learn more
- How to activate a prepaid gift card?
- Prepaid gift cards for Visa, Mastercard, and Discover typically come with activation instructions for the recipient of the gift card. Learn more
- How to register a prepaid gift card?
- Every retailer is going to have a different process for registering their prepaid gift card. Registering a prepaid gift card may allow you to get a replacement if your prepaid gift card is lost or stolen.
- How is prepaid credit card different than prepaid gift card?
- The main difference between a prepaid credit card vs. a prepaid gift card is that prepaid credit cards are designed to be reloaded and have very similar features to that of a debit card. Prepaid gift cards are more straight forward and have more limited functionality. Learn more
- Why is my prepaid gift card not working?
- The most common reasons are that the prepaid gift card hasn’t been activated, the cashier is running the wrong type of transaction, the dollar amount being charged is greater than the card’s balance or the credit card processing machine is bumping up the charge amount to either place a hold on the card or to allow for a gratuity. Learn more
- Can prepaid gift cards be ordered online?
- Absolutely. Prepaid gift cards can be ordered online via GiftCards.com and other online retailers. We offer Visa Prepaid Gift Cards and Mastercard Prepaid Gift Cards, in addition to prepaid gift cards for many of the top brands.
- How do prepaid Visa Gift Cards work?
- In terms of purchases, prepaid Visa Gift Cards work primarily the same way a Visa debit card works, with the exception that cash cannot be withdrawn from a Visa prepaid gift card. They also can not be reloaded once the initial value of the prepaid gift card has been set.
Prepaid Gift Card Fees
There are no usage fees on prepaid gift cards purchased from GiftCards.com and most other prepaid gift card retailers. However, they is a small processing fee for the purchase of a prepaid gift card. For more information on gift card fees, please visit our fee schedule page.
Where To Buy Prepaid Gift Cards
Prepaid gift cards can be purchased in-person at various retailers across the country but the only place to buy personalized prepaid gift cards is online. For a Visa prepaid Gift Card store locator, click here .